Tuesday, October 9, 2012

And so it goes...

I'm up far later than I should be for a person that needs to wake up at 3 a.m. to begin a road trip.  A very long road trip.  I've been up trying to make food for the trip so we can keep fast food stops to a minimum.  So we've got:
  • bran muffins
  • breakfast sausages
  • refried beans
  • spanish rice
  • corn tortillas (Preacher Man made these!)
  • PBJ and lunch meat for sandwiches
  • loads of chopped fresh veggies & fruit
 We found a good veggie burger recipe we'd like to try next time around.  Not because we are opposed to meat, but because they could stand not being refrigerated.  We're going to try beans and rice in plastic cups in the car.  I'll let you know how that one goes.  (Hopefully not too messy!!)

All that to say, I didn't get the posts done I would have liked to have done, and so it will be another week before you hear from me again.  And so it goes... 

Once we get home, I hope to stay there for a while.  Boring is good.  I like boring!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...