Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blogkeeping

Sorry blog readers/commenters... I've been getting a ridiculous amount of spammy comments all of the sudden.  At least for the time being, I am adding word verification in the comment box in hopes that it will foil the spambots.  I hope this doesn't make commenting too cumbersome because I so appreciate each and every one of your comments.  Please let me know if you have trouble with the new setup and I will do what I can.  If you can't get through with a comment, you can e-mail me here:  churchmouseathome@gmail.com

Now, why so quiet around here?  I am finding that trying to keep up with the day-to-day cleaning, laundry, cooking and basic needs + homeschooling + taking care of myself means no time to blog.  I have wondered for a while when that day would come. The biggest change has been that my primary time for writing has always been during our daily "quiet time" and I have been needing that time for a daily nap.  That time is also now very, very limited now that my eldest child no longer naps.  It has kind of all happened at once.  So I'm not giving up entirely because I still love having a place to write, but I am finding that it will probably happen with much less frequency. 

It's just the stage of life I am in.  But I am still here, and I will still write when I can. 

I hope you have a blessed week!

Love,
Heather

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your posts. I hope you can write from time to time. I hope you will continue to write a little on raising your littles, and homeschooling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the whole post and this is related to an amazing niche.
    Here I am sending links to some blog please read my blogs.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...