Monday, August 6, 2012

Loss

I just announced on Friday that we were expecting our third child. 
I am sorry to share such sad news, but I hope you can all pray for us as we grieve.  I had a miscarriage Sunday morning and we lost our baby at about 7 weeks.  We loved this little gift from God, and are just sad to give it back over to God so very soon.  Preacher Man buried the baby for us and we are mourning our loss.  It is hard, but we hold on to each other and our faith in the Lord and we know He takes care of each of us.

"The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD."
~ Job 1:21

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this news. We will be thinking of you all and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love to you! So sorry to hear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, Heather. :( I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...