I need to do the same process with the bedrooms, but that is a bit trickier since the Littles need naps and those blackout curtains are there for a reason!
Here are the rest of the projects I hope to do for "Spring Cleaning":
- Shampoo the rugs and furniture
- Wash the trash cans and boot trays
- Clothing swap
- Clean oven (need to choose a cold day for this!)
- Clean shower head
- Vacuum fridge coils
- Wipe out kitchen drawers
- Give the counters/backsplashes a good scrub
- Dusting picture frames/books/display dishes
- Wash duvets and air pillows
- Swap humidifiers for fans/window ACs
- Prepare for a garage sale in May
How do you do spring cleaning, and what is on your list?