Friday, August 5, 2011

A Peek in the Parsonage

Some of our goings-on in photos -

I'll give you three guesses what this is:

vanilla

Sometimes it's fun to play with your food.

play with your food

(And it helps Littles enthusiastically eat their mixed vegetables and turn tears into laughter.)

A volunteer butternut squash.

butternut squash

Getting ready to eat the first BLT of the year! My mouth is watering already!

first tomato

Drying herbs

Sage

And all of the general cleaning, laundry, playing, reading, learning and growing that happens every day around here.

And how do you like the new banner and layout? If you subscribe on Google Reader, click over and tell me what you think!

Life is good! We are blessed!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It's funny. I was reading this morning and noticed something different but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was going to guess cinnamon until I clicked on your well-labeled picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...