Friday, January 27, 2012

Curiosity

kid stuff

I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother
to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.
~Eleanor Roosevelt

Big Littles has an intense personality and burning curiosity is the driving force for him. Apparently, the fairy godmother accidentally dropped the entire carton of curiosity sprinkles upon our firstborn child when she visited. I keep telling myself that one day this will be a positive thing if we can channel it for good. Still, when I am at my wits end dealing with this tumultuous force of curiosity in a preschooler, I am reminded of the wise words of a dear friend:


"Eleanor Roosevelt had nannies."

~The Deputy Headmistress

Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...