Monday, November 8, 2010

Blogkeeping

A note - I'm still learning about blogging technique and such, so please bear with me on this journey. I'm hoping to incorporate more photos with my posts, but given copyright issues, I think I'm safer using my own. That means I need to start taking a LOT of pictures! I also need to figure out where to host them and such... So much to learn.

So far, I'm looking at using some themes for a couple of days a week, such as:
Sunday Hymn Post
Meditations for Monday
Wednesdays with the Word
Thankful Thursdays
and Saturday's Potluck Post

Anyway, any recommendations and requests for the blog are most welcome!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. For someone still learning how to blog, you're doing a fantastic job. Seriously. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...