Monday, November 29, 2010

Everybody said...

At the suggestion of Preacher Man, I'm making an addendum to my post, A Preacher's Work Is Never Done. He made a good point that many of the works I listed were things that everybody should do - especially things like reading, studying, and praying. Also, many of my readers are not full-time preacher families, but are very dedicated to the works of their local congregations, and that is a wonderful and valuable thing. The church's phone line may not ring at your house, but you are quick to jump in and take care of things when you see a need, and I'm oh so grateful for those kinds of people! God sees your hard work, and so do others, and it is a real encouragement! Everyone has different strengths and abilities, and hopefully all of us are so busy working for the Kingdom that we don't have time to criticize!

I heard this song when I was a child, and I think it about sums it up:



To the work!!!

1 Corinthians 12:14- For the body does not consist of one member but of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...