Sunday, December 4, 2011

Menu for the Week

Monday: Chili Mac

Tuesday: Cajun Chicken & Dumplings

Wednesday: Refried beans, spanish rice, taco meat, avacado, cheese, homemade corn tortillas, homemade salsa, and whatever else I feel like throwing in

Thursday: Salmon Patties, baked sweet potato fries, roasted broccoli

Friday: Homemade Pizza

A Real Potluck Saturday: I'm bringing lemon garlic chicken and "brookies" (I think)

Brookies are a cross between brownies and cookies. I haven't tried the recipe yet, and it is from this cookbook that has a few other favorites, so I trust it will be good. And honestly, how could something not be good when it is a cross between a brownie and a cookie?!

Sunday Spaghetti: Pasta Fagioli

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! We eat tacos/nachos/mexican nearly every week! Must come from living in California most of my life!

    How do you make the corn tortillas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I start now, I can be there before the end of the week!!
    I never knew what Pasta Fagioli was. Mmm. Mm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...